- TIRE PRESSURE PSI: F 30 R 30
- TIRE CONDITION: FRONT PASS REAR PASS
- OIL: PASS
- BATTERY: PASS
- Verify customer complaint and vehicle's performance. Scan computer system for codes using a scanner & diagnostic analyzer. Check sensor operation. If codes are present in computer system record codes. Advise of any additional inspection services needed. Visually inspect engine performance parts for damage or excessive wear. Check and advise of any needed or recommended repairs.
- Inspect for presence and proper hook-up of required emission control devices. Test for exhaust emissions compliance. Test for functional operation of emission control check engine warning lights.
- SGS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION FEE
- PERFORM DRIVE CYCLE ON VEHICLE TO RESET COMPUTER MONITORS.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All (Includes Wires)
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Front,One or All
STEPHEN L. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/18/2022