- TIRE PRESSURE PSI: F 35 R 35
- TIRE CONDITION: FRONT PASS REAR PASS
- OIL: PASS
- BATTERY: PASS
- Verify customer complaint and vehicle's performance. Scan computer system for codes using a scanner & diagnostic analyzer. Check sensor operation. If codes are present in computer system record codes. Advise of any additional inspection services needed. Visually inspect engine performance parts for damage or excessive wear. Check and advise of any needed or recommended repairs.
- FOUND MISFIRE ON CYLINDER 1. MOVED SPARK PLUG TO CLYINDER 5 AND COIL TO CYLINDER 3. AFTER TEST DRIVE THE MISFIRE FOLLOWED THE COIL (CYLINDER 3). FOUND SPARK PLUGS WORN PAST SPEC. RECOMMEND REPLACE ALL PLUGS AND AT LEAST ONE COIL. CUSTOMER ADVISED.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – Eng VIN V,Eng CD LLT All Six – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.]
REWA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/24/2021