- TIRE PRESSURE PSI: F 35 R 35
- TIRE CONDITION: FRONT MARGINAL REAR MARGINAL
- OIL: PASS
- BATTERY: PASS
- TRANSMISSION DRAIN AND REFILL – AUTO
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- Remove and re install four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks.
- FRONT AND REAR BRAKES LOOK CLOSE TO 50% LIFE. CUSTOMER ADVISED. IT WAS FOUND THAT THE REAR SHOCKS ARE LEAKING. RECOMMEND REPLACE, CUSTOMER ADVISED.
- FOUND MULTIPLE MISSING BOLTS FOR SPLASH SHIELD. REPLACED BOLTS AT NO CHARGE.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
CHRISTINA B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/8/2021