CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-22T22:03:21+00:002007 Dodge Charger CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-22T22:03:21+00:00
- BATTERY: PASS
- CHARGING SYSTEM – Check – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Check Battery, Regulator and Alternator output.]
- Check charging system for proper output to battery. Load test battery. Check all wiring. Test for current draw on electrical system and record findings. Check Battery, Regulator and Alternator output.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- OIL: PASS
- Remove and Replace Motor Oil and Oil Filter, Lube Chassis where applicable, Check tire pressure and all Fluid Levels
- Remove tire from vehicle. Inspect for leaks. Remove any objects inside tire. Repair tire. Re install tire on vehicle.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6,2.7L Eng – [Includes: R&I Upper Intake Manifold.]
- TIRE CONDITION: FRONT PASS REAR PASS
- TIRE PRESSURE PSI: F 35 R 35
- Verify customer complaint and vehicle's performance. Scan computer system for codes using a scanner & diagnostic analyzer. Check sensor operation. If codes are present in computer system record codes. Advise of any additional inspection services needed. Visually inspect engine performance parts for damage or excessive wear. Check and advise of any needed or recommended repairs.
GINA O. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/21/2020