2007 Lexus RX 350CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-02T22:58:45+00:00
- TIRE PRESSURE PSI: F 29 R 29
- TIRE CONDITION: FRONT PASS REAR PASS
- OIL: PASS
- BATTERY: PASS
- CUSTOMER STATES: Check engine light, VSC, Trac Off lights on. Also, temp gauge went to "H" then went to "C". There is a hissing noise when driving.
- CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WAS NOT ON AT THE TIME OF DROP OFF
- Verify customer complaint and vehicle's performance. Scan computer system for codes using a scanner & diagnostic analyzer. Check sensor operation. If codes are present in computer system record codes. Advise of any additional inspection services needed. Visually inspect engine performance parts for damage or excessive wear. Check and advise of any needed or recommended repairs.
- FOUND ENGINE COOLANT TEMPERATURE AT 275 AT THE TIME OF CODE SETTING. COOLANT WAS OVER 1 GALLON LOW. FOUND LEAK AT THE WATER PUMP. NO HYDROCARBONS IN COOLING SYSTEM AT THIS TIME.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- THERMOSTAT &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace
JOHN C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/1/2023