CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-09T23:01:19+00:002017 Chevrolet Equinox CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-09T23:01:19+00:00
- TIRE PRESSURE PSI: F 40 R 40
- TIRE CONDITION: FRONT PASS REAR PASS
- OIL: PASS
- BATTERY: PASS
- Verify customer complaint and vehicle's performance. Scan computer system for codes using a scanner & diagnostic analyzer. Check sensor operation. If codes are present in computer system record codes. Advise of any additional inspection services needed. Visually inspect engine performance parts for damage or excessive wear. Check and advise of any needed or recommended repairs.
- VARIABLE VALVE TIMING SOLENOID – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Both,Intake & Exhaust – [NOTE: Labor estimates listed are for R&R only and DOES NOT include diagnosis time.]
- CLEAN BATTERY TERMINALS
- SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove & Replace – Both – [Includes: R&I Fender Liner.]
- Includes alignment check and adjust toe where applicable. Other adjustments extra.
- Does not Include Balancing Tire(s)
- Balance new Tire(s)
- TIRE DISPOSAL FEE
- CALIF TIRE FEE
- CLEAN MASS AIR FLOW CLEAN THROTTLE BODY
DONNA J. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/5/2022