CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-04T22:01:11+00:002013 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-04T22:01:11+00:00
- BATTERY: PASS
- EVAPORATIVE SYSTEM INTEGRITY MONITOR SWITCH – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- Inspect for presence and proper hook-up of required emission control devices. Test for exhaust emissions compliance. Test for functional operation of emission control check engine warning lights.
- OIL: PASS
- PERFORM DRIVE CYCLE ON VEHICLE TO RESET COMPUTER MONITORS.
- Remove and Replace Motor Oil and Oil Filter, Lube Chassis where applicable, Check tire pressure and all Fluid Levels
- SGS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION FEE
- TIRE CONDITION: FRONT PASS REAR PASS
- TIRE PRESSURE PSI: F 36 R 36
- Verify customer complaint and vehicle's performance. Scan computer system for codes using a scanner & diagnostic analyzer. Check sensor operation. If codes are present in computer system record codes. Advise of any additional inspection services needed. Visually inspect engine performance parts for damage or excessive wear. Check and advise of any needed or recommended repairs.
DARRYL S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/3/2021